Thursday 20 August 2015

Elder Scrolling - I finally got to start



I got to finally start The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.

I started out in the back of a cart and I got to look around and it brightened as I approached a town. It was only then that I realised I was a prisoner and I was about to be executed. I got to create my character, I was pretty conservative, I realise that now. Someone got beheaded, woah! It was pretty realistic. So, It's going to be that kind of game. OK. Then something, sound and the sky flickered, just for a second. Then, a dragon. A great dragon sat atop the tower it transpires I was to take shelter in. What a dragon. I'm hooked.

I climbed the tower steps, the people in ther mostly ignoring me. The dragon flew past an opening up the stairs. I jumped but it was too far. I incurred damage. I looked around a burning building (incurring more damage from burning. Must watch that in future). I couldn't pick anything up so I went back in the tower, climbed the stairs, jumped out of the breach in the wall again but this time I was careful. I think I got hit by the dragon's wing or something. It wasn't going away. My health was dropping further. I walked around a little more, the dragon was still doing the rounds...

I stopped here. I probably will not survive but I saved my character anyway. I will create a new and less conservative one next time. It was 18 minutes but what an 18 minutes. The stuff that dreams are made of.


RP

0 comments:

Post a Comment